Thursday 9 October 2008

Bonsoir (and a little tooteee tooteeee) xxx

Hi dee hi peeps xxx

The wanderer returns.

This is just a very quick post to say a couple of huge thank yous.

Firstly thank you to everyone who has e-mailed me asking me if I was ok and if I had got Shingles from Emma. No, nothing quite as exotic as that!!! Oh and sorry if I misled you about Emma - she is my youngest but she is 27!!! And she is getting better by the day.

No, the plain truth is that I have literally been inundated with work. Most of you will know that I do have a 'proper job' and that it is in the finance sector, and as you will probably gather, it aint a fun place to be right now. Plus I have been doing wedding stationery for someone for this Saturday, plus my new card club had it's first sesh on Monday night. I was thrilled cos 18 lovelies turned up and about 6 of them had never made a card before in their entire lives!! Well how chuffed was I to see them going home all proud as punch with their cards. And it was my other card club last night with my lovely Saughall girls.

And also I am demo-ing this Saturday at Port Sunlight. If you are going, PLEASE come and say hello. I am on the Creative Pastimes stand - there are some really fabbydoodles things there lol xxx.

So all in all it's been a bit hectic with one thing or another. Normal service will be resumed very soon, but I'm sorry for being a bad blogger and not visting. I will make up for it next week xxxx

And last but by no means least, you probably guessed that the wonderful Mich has asked me too be part of her fab new DT over at Poppicrafts. Thank you darl, I am as chuffed as chuffed can be - it took me all of .5 of a nanosecond to say YES PLEASE xxxx And huge congrats to the other girls on the team as well xxxx.

Wel that's it for now. I will return with some stuff soon as I get all the jobs sorted. It has all just bottle necked - just one of them things.
I hope all is well in Blogland and that everyone is well and happy.
I have missed ya, chickens lol xxx

Love and hugs xxxxxx.

20 comments:

Sonia said...

Dawny so glad to hear that Monday evening went well :) Would of come a long if i hadn't of arrived home so late on the Sunday. Is it weekly or monthly??
Thank you for my lil parcel your a star :) Hope to have time to play next week, if work isn't to hectic.
Look forward seeing some cards :)
Hugs Sonia xx

Beth said...

Glad you're ok! xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good to hear that you ae okay Dawny albeit exhausted!! congratulations on the Poppicrafts DT! not surprised your work is great. Look forward to seeing more of your lovely work when you get time next week! Hugs Lind ax

Diane.W. said...

Hiya Dawny!!!
So glad you & yours are ok,was worried!!!
Hope to see you back soon,take care :o)x

p.s congrats on the DT

Jill said...

aww Dawny, so pleased you are well, we've missed you loads big pink hugs Jill xxxx

Shell said...

hi dawny, it's good to have you back. i'm going to port sunlight cant wait, though my purse is alredy groaning. will stop by your stand and say hi.
take care shell x

cats whiskers said...

Missed you too Hun!!!!
Hugs Jacqui x

Dawn said...

Yaay you're back!
Sounds like you are having a busy week and loving it!
Congrats on the Poppicrafts DT - your cards are brilliant so way to go you!!!!
Have a great weekend!

Hugs

Dawn
xx

Pauline C said...

Hiya Dawyny
Glad your card club went well .. I've mentioned before I live in Liverpool ... might any of your clubs be convenient for me?? I'm visiting Port Sunlight tomorrow so will be sure to comea nd say hello
pauline x

Cheryl said...

You sound as though you have more than enough on at the moment......if you are well and happy, then so are we....

Have a fab weekend.....and take time to smell the flowers.......

Gayle said...

Thank the Lord, your'e ok, was ready to send out a search party!!! (says the one who can vanish for weeks at a time, double standards!!!)
Lovely to have you back duck,
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Wow - you are a busy bee....well done!....and glad you're ok...I was wondering..xx

Michelle said...

Hiya Dawny,
Glad that Em is getting better hun. Im really thrilled that so many people turned up on Monday it mustve been very rewarding for you. I an truly honoured to have you on the DT, you and your work are both very unique. Glad your back and I hope work is ok for you right now,
Hugs,
Mich

xxx

~Emma~ said...

Hi babe. Glad to hear you are ok. Work must be pretty grim right now. Congratulations on the new DT as well. Catch up with you soon hun. Big hugs Em.x

Julie said...

Wow that does sound hectic, glad to hear you new craft club went well.

tracie said...

Hi ya hun, glad you're ok and looking forward to seeing your gorgoeus creations soon
have a great weekend
hugs :)x

Mary said...

You sound way, way too busy! I do hope you get a chance to "smell the flowers" along the way!

Sue Shaw said...

Hey Dawny, anyone would think you've been busy or something!!??**!
Take care...
Sue. x

Kath Stewart said...

know the feeling babe and hey congrats on the DT - can't wait to see the fab things you will do with Michelle's fab products
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Sue said...

Great to have ya back Dawny and so relieved you are well:)Hugs :)

sue
xx