Monday 26 April 2021

Back With Some Bunnies (They're Not Just For Easter :)






Hello lovelies.
Hope you are all OK and suitably 'jabbed' and safe and well.

Well what a week!!

I've been so busy but it was lovely to be back at the Craft Store with some beautiful Lili of the Valley images that I just adore, this time in digi format.

So in case you missed it, I thought I'd share the card I made using the digi image from the Bunnies USB.

The beauty of these digis is that you can re-size so what I did here was to print out one of the Mystical Skies backing papers (you can see them here - https://www.etsy.com/.../lili-of-the-valley-backing-paper...) and then fed that printed paper back through the printer with the leap frog bunnies, which I'd re-sized.

You don't want them too small or it won't look as good.
It creates a brilliant over print and then all you have to do is to colour in using a black pen.

Simples!!
I did all this in Word and I am not the most tech savvy, but it's ever so easy to do.






The sentiment is from the USB stick as well - it's perfect for this image I thought.

There are 20 different images on the stick and you can re-size, flip, mirror them etc etc. Also there's a sheet of easy prints which give you 4 of each image on the sheet, plus loads of sentiments that will work with the images. 

So bunnies are not just for Easter.





I coloured these using a black Micron pen but any black pen you have would work. 

And it's super quick because there's no detail to add.





It really is one of my faves and not an ink pad in sight lol.
I think this would look nice in a frame - I might well do that!!


I believe that the sticks aren't on the Craft Store website now but if you want to get your mitts on one, you can email Lisa at  lisa@liliofthevalley.co.uk  and she will be able to get one to you.

Well have a lovely day - the weather here is really nice at the moment. I'm back in my shed but I have the doors open to let the fresh air in and I can hear the birds singing as well, which is nice.

Take care and lots of love xxx




 

No comments: