Thursday 26 November 2020

A Little Cutie :)



Hello lovelies and hope you are all OK today.

I'm sharing another card made using the new Special Occasions dies and I've done something a little bit different here.





So you can see the balloon die here. 
It's verso so there's an outside and inside edge and what I did was cut the outside edge from scrap card and used it as a template for the clouds. 

I literally just inked around part of the edge and then moved the die cut and repeated.

Really simple but it's another way to use the dies.






Those little baby feet, awww they're so sweet.





These are the dies and I used the Baby Set. 
The sentiment is included - not sure if you can see it on this pic?





 So that's the card done. 

I'll be back soon with some more cardage but until then, have a lovely day and stay safe xx

No comments: