Wednesday 1 November 2017

Merry Christmas–Ooooh Is It Too Early To Say That???

Good mooring my lovelies and by the time you are reading this, myself and my Nikkie should be on our merry way to the NEC for the Christmas Crafting show.

Anybody going?
Come and say hello if you are – I’ll be on the Crafty Devils stand with my Tonic goodies, including the amazing Kaleidoscope Box (my fave product of the year - I LOVE this)

So today I’m sharing another project I made with the Tonic Kit #2


And ….

… this is it.

You get a sample pot of Radiant Gold Gilding Flakes and a Nuvo Glue Pen to use with them.

So I splodged (technical term lol) some Nuvo Glue onto one of the Poinsettias in the kit and let it go tacky, then I literally just rubbed the gilding flakes in.

Ditto the holly leaves.


Very simple but quite effective I think.

I used the largest outside edge die to form the base card.
You’ll need to chop a little bit off of the bottom edge point so that it stands up but it creates a lovely shape I think.



So that’s my make for today and I promise I won’t leave it so long until next time.
<=>I have lots of samples from the shows to share so I better get them photographed and on here when I get back!!</br<=>

Until then, happy crafting and crafty hugs to all.

Dawny xx

No comments: