Friday 28 August 2015

The Wanderer Returns :)

Good morning crafty peeps and I hope you are all getting ready for the bank holiday : )

I thought I’d share a card today that I made using one of the brand new Tonic Studios birthday sentiment dies – I think these just fabulous.

So ….

1057E_CARDSAMPLE15_1000_RGB1_thumb[2]

.. here’s my card.
I used one of the Birthday Script dies and I think this set has to be a crafty stash staple because I can’t think of anybody that this wouldn't work for, male, female young or old.

I made the base using the outside edges from the largest Topnote Trellis die and the top element was cut from one of the Elegant Drape Idyllics dies which I then topped with the sentiment die. The little red star is the smallest from the Layering Star set.

See the red spotty paper? Well it isn’t paper at all – it’s actually red card with white die cut circles on it. The card I used is the new Tonic Essentials card and the red is from Heated Hues, the white from Monochrome  and the blue from Brilliant Blues. I am utterly smitten with this stuff – it’s amazing quality (you would expect nothing less) and the colours are fabulous.

Also, if you have the new Nuvo pens, the colours work perfectly with them. I LOVE it when it all coordinates.

Finally, the little black dots are Nuvo Crystal Drops in Ebony Black.

So that’s me done for today. Enjoy the long weekend, yayyy, and I’ll be back soon.

Crafty hugs,

Dawny xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Dawnie!

Sue said...

This is stunning Dawny, such a fabulous design. I love the sentiment die.
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the design and bright colours

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Merry Christmas Dawny! Fab creation today, as always. So sad to hear that Papertake is closing it's doors! Loved your challenge and you'll be missed. But stopping in to wish you a fabulous New Year celebration and wishes for plenty of new crafty adventures in the New Year. Hugs, Wends x