Tuesday 28 April 2015

Butterflies & Blooms

Hello peeps and I hope that you are having a lovely day today.
I’ve been having another play with the gorgeous stamps and die sets from
Tonic Studios and  ….

… this is what I did.





The set I used here is Felicity and  I used the outer edge to create the white underneath part and then both edges together to create the aqua top part. You can use these as the main focus of your card or as an embellishments as I’ve done here – they work equally beautifully for both.





I also made some flowers from the Entwining Trellis sets – soooo very easy to use.
They make your card really stand out I think, as you can use the same papers / colours so that everything matches.

The Nuvo Crystal Drops centre finishes them off a treat.






Here’s a list of products I used –

Tonic
Studios Rococo Die & Stamp Set – Butterfly Felicity
Tonic Studios Entwining Trellis – Bellus Buttercup
Tonic Studios Delicate Daisy
Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops – Neptune
Papers – Up Up & Away, Lili of The Valley
Quote Stamp – Set 63 Quotables, Lili of The Valley
Pink Denim Ribbon - The Ribbon Girl
White Satin Ribbon – The Ribbon Girl
 

So that's my card for today. 
I hope that you like it and thanks for stopping by.

Crafty hugs xxx

10 comments:

susiestacey said...

Stunning card Dawny, l can see you are loving these dies, gorgeous colours too. Hope you are keeping well x Susan x

Debs said...

WOWZERS Dawny - what a stunner!!!
Love it. I am sooooooo tempted to buy those stamps and dies - maybe I'll treat myself with any birthday money I might get hehehe.
Debs xx

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful! Love the colours!
Lucy x

Sue said...

Dawny, this is so gorgeous, I love the pretty papers and layers and then you go and tempt me with beautiful flowers and butterflies...fabulous...
Sue...xxx

Julie said...

A lovely card Dawny, beautifully done

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dawny ! I absolutely LOVE everything about this, a truly stunning card !

luv
Lols x x x

Kat W said...

I LOVE these pretty colours and the new dies look stunning on your gorgeous design :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Kat W said...

I LOVE these pretty colours and the new dies look stunning on your gorgeous design :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is gorgeous! I love those colours, layers and beautiful dies!
Rebecca.
x

Dunja Trautmann said...

Hi Dawny, i found your blog today and awww your blog is incredible, i love what you do and your style is so pretty :) Great Creations and i'm happy to found you.
See ya soon, i am new follower :)

Have a wonderful day,
Dunja x