Tuesday 17 February 2015

Happy Pancake Day : )

Morning peeps and a very happy (Pancake) Tuesday to you xx

It’s time for a trip to Papertake Weekly and  we are sponsored today by our Mary and Andrea from The Ribbon Girl.

We have an eyes down look in theme cos it’s time for a spot of

BINGO

and here’s …

… the grid.

I went for the top row ie ribbon, gems and punches …

.. and this is what I did.

I used one of the new Lili of The Valley release and this is  Pancake Day – seems appropriate I thought.
And I coloured him in Copics in these colours -

Skin – E0000, E00, E01, E13, R05
Hair – E31, E35, E35, E39, E50
The rest – CF00, C1, C3, C4, C7, C9, C10,  E31, E35, E39, E50, E81,  YG0000, YG00, YG03, YG97, YG99

The paper is One Birdie Lane : )

A bit of fiddle-dee-dee here.

I found a bit of wide spotty grosgrain and topped it with a bow made from 25mm Black/Cream Rustic Gingham Berisford No 10, a green spotty button and some Black Hemp Twine, all from The Ribbon Girl.

The punch is a Martha Stewart Zig Zag punch which I’ve had for aaaaaages – I think you can still get them though : )

So that’s what I did.
If you get a sec, nip over and check it out – the DT cardage is FAB.


We have the dinks coming over for pancakes and I have my list of requirements.
Richard and I will have lemon and sugar, for Emma it is Maple Syrup, Kyla will have lemon and sugar, Nikkie will probably have both and Thea wants cherry jam!!! 


I’ve got 2 pans ready so there’s less of a wait in between. I don't like making them and reheating them – they're not quite  the same.


Enjoy your day and see you soon and huggiest of hugs to all xxx

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dawn what a wonderful card I love the image it's perfect for today.
And the design is great.xx

Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

Debs said...

So gorgeous Dawny - love the colours and fabby ribbon detail.
Debs xx