Tuesday 21 August 2012

And The Winner Is …………

Evening peeps and hugest of thanks to everyone who took part in the  blog hop today. We hope that you all enjoyed it :)

And wooohooo, I was one of the DT who had a hidden prize and my winner is …….

lotv

………….  you Marjan.

Well done to you and if you email me your deets chick I’ll pass them on and your prize will be on it’s way.

And what did you win?

Well you won the full set of the brand new Christmas sentiment clear stamp sheets -  1 each of the new designs. Is that fab or is that FAB!!!!

Now to everyone else who didn’t win, please pop back on Thursday as I have a gorgeous giveaway and you have to be in it to win it. And of course, in less than 20 minutes, the new release will be on sale :)

Have a fab evening and hugs to all xxx

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Congrats Marjan! Enjoy your win! :)

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Congrats and enjoy. Hugs Linda