Wednesday 26 May 2010

At Last!!!!

Picture 004 copy

Honestly, the mither I have had with me camera and this flamin pic!!!

But we got there in the end – good job I don't give up easily (ie I am a stubborn old boot!!).

So yesterday was Papertake Weekly time and we are back in the swing of things with another sketch challenge.

And it’s …. ptw #41a.. this one.

Picture 001 copy1

And this is my take on it. If you haven’t already (and you probably have cos I am late and so behind the times!!) and you get a sec, do nip and have a butchers at what the other girlies have done with it peeps. It;s th last challenge of the month so there’s a lovely $25 vouchers to spends over at Simon Says Stamp up for grabs – wooohoooo!!!

I used the old Copics in the following colours -  B00, B02, E00, E11, E21, E35, E37, E50, R11. I don't know why but these colours together always remind me of my lovely blog bud Mrs Kath.

Picture 004bloom

The gorge papers are the new GCD Studios - Elle Blue 12 x 12 Collection Pack which are available from Tracy at Dies To Die For and of course, those blooms are from the one and only Wild Orchid Crafts :) the little pearls are from The Hobby House.

Picture 006 copy

And that’s me card.

Also just to let you know that the usual awesome service over at Dies To Die For will be interrupted for a short time. This is because poor Tracy’s Dad is very very poorly right now so she is spending most of her time at the hospice with him and her Mum. If there are any queries etc then please do not hesitate to ping me an e-mail and I will try my best and sort anything out for you. And my thoughts are with her and her family at what is a very sad time for them.

On that sad note I’m off to sunny (haaaahaaa) Birkenhead. What happened to the nice weather peeps? Was that summer? Ohh there is no pleasing me is there cos a few days ago I was whinging about the heat.

Have a fab day and see you tomorrow for an awesome LOTV challenge and something nice and new to share with you.

Huggiest of hugs xxx

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card! What lovely gentle colours!
Hugs
Kim
x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

A beauty of a card! I love the colours and the sketch is just fab! Gorgeous flowers too !
Hugs Judy xx

Diane said...

Great card, Dawny from a great sketch - stunning!
Diane x

cheryl said...

wow this is just stunning so love the soft colurs you have used hugs cheryl xxxx

Marina said...

Wow! It's sooo beautiful!
I love the colours you've used and the details are very very pretty.

Hugs,
Marina

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Dawny,i love your image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jacee said...

Gorgeous card Dawny, really like the colour of the flowers, a bit different, all comes together gloriously!

Lorraine said...

wow what a pretty card i love it hun xx

Jane said...

Love your cards...they're always so crisp & stunning!!

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Dawny.
Love the colours.
Please give my best to Tracy and her family.
Take care
Debs xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Dawny!!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, gorgeous card Dawny, love the sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby