Thursday, 11 June 2009

Winnie Willow xx


She's busy baking - and get a load of her fab eye shadow. Delia doesn't look like that when she's in the kitchen for sure :))x

As well as getting her as a download, she is now available as a stamp over at Willow Designs. And I thought I'd use her for this week's Willow Sketchie Challenge which is based on a fab sketch by Zoe
.
So here's my take on her sketch.

Winnie was coloured, as always, with my beloved PMs. The papers are a mixture of Tinker & Co and Mad About Cards and the ribbon was sent to me by my friend in the US of A xxx

I got the bees I think from when I did that craft sale, and also the vellum stickers which I used for the sentiment - they are just stuck onto squares of card.

Them there bees are so sweet. Oh and can you see the MSBP peeping out.

Not a lot of dimension here, but I'm still quite pleased with it.

Now if you fancy joining us on our creative journey over at Willow Sketchie, pop over and have a look cos Sharon is looking for another designer to join our fab team.

Well it's a short but sweet one tonight. I intended to get this posted ages ago but I worked till quite late, and then we had visitors and they have only just gone.

I will be back tomorrow with some more cardage and some very sad news peeps. Get your tissues ready cos it's gonna be a tear jerker (sniff sniff).

Till then, have a fab night xxxxx

7 comments:

Kath said...

fabby card and I love those eyelashes....wow to die for and oh dear....I am not looking forward to the sad news bit....Big Hugs Kath xxxx

sharon said...

It was the first thing I noticed..that gorgeous eyeshadow you had lovingly applied, fab as usual..oohh no!, tissues ready...I feel like I may need to give you a hug already in preperation ((HUG))xxxxxxxx

Kim Piggott said...

Wow totally wonderful card!
Gorgeous design and love your cute image and great detail!
Worried about news to come though.
hugs
kim x

cats whiskers said...

Oh sweetie this is just so precious love it all, hope you are well sweetie and thanks for sharting this cute little owl with us
Hugs Jacqui x

Jill said...

beautiful card Dawn I love the image hugs Jill xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Dawny.

Hugs Riet.x

Crafty Dawn said...

Love the bees very cute!

love Dawn xx