Friday 30 May 2008

Oh WOW - I got this award from the lovely Jools. Thank you sooo much for this chicken - it's really nice of you and I really do appreciate it xxx


Now I thought that I would pass this on to a newcomer whose blog I came across recently and that is Sally. Good luck with the blogging and I can't wait to see more of your lovely work xxx

Now while we are on the subject of awards, you probably wont remember but I was given this 'you make my day' award back in March and I said at the time that I would keep it in reserve and pass it on to someone in the future as I continued my blogging journey. So I would like to pass this on now to someone who is also new to blogging but is also a very talented young lady and that is Zoe. This is now yours Zoe and keep up the good work sweetie xxxx

No comments: