Sunday 20 April 2008

Don't faint folks but I managed to find my way back to my craft room yesterday - I almost needed a map lol xx!!! It was a toss up between doing a bit of gardening and making some cards!! Guess which one won???? So here are a few I made. As always please excuse the dreadful photography lol xx
This is the new download from Pink Petticoat - and it is just purrrfect xx I was also having a blog hop and came across a tutorial from Lythan at DCM (thank you Lythan xx). You can check it out here. It really is fabbidoodle and I found it so inspiring that I just had to have a go - I will definately be doing the doodle again lol xx The letters are from PP Big Bloomers and the paper is also PP. There is a bit of bling and of course a bit of Glamour Dust and ribbon - some from the wonderful Mich @ Poppicrafts (check out her new shop cos it is just full of the most gorgoeus stuff. This is one of my cards for PTW challenge - All That Glitters

Again this is the new PP download, PP Papers and a bit of ribbon I found at the bottom of my bag, This is another of my cards for PTW challenge.

This is a cheeky card I did for Jan for a forthcoming workshop and she loved it - I thought I would share it with you. It's just a little easy peasy pop up and I have used a couple of Sissix die cuts, some PP paper, gold peel offs (well they do come in useful at times!!) and for the edge of the pelmet and feet on the bath I used gold Glamour Dust which I got from Creative Pastimes.

This last one was inspired by Mich's tutorial which you can check out here. It is a wonderful way to use ribbon and her instructions are so easy to follow. The paper as always is PP and the blooms are Poppicrafts. The lace and ribbon is from Hobbycraft (I think lol xx) The front bit opens to show the greeting - I just thought it was a bit different. Thanks for sharing xx

17 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow what a bunch of gorgeous cards. Absolutely brilliant. Love them all.

Mandy said...

Great cards Dawny, you certainly had a productive day !!

Mandy

Anonymous said...

Nice cards awn..Glad you found your card room again!!!lol:)x

Katty Bell said...

Great cards. The weather was'nt really suitable for gardening anyway...lol!

Julie said...

Love all your cards Dawny, especially the PP cats. I was very tempted when I saw them but I decided to resist for now.

Cheryl said...

Dawny, they are really really lovely cards and I am not just saying that. All so different. You never cease to amaze me how you come up with so many different styles and they are always so pretty. I like that.
I know Mich's tutorial helped you but I love that card.

Penny said...

They are all fab! Your doodling is great and I just love the pop-up card!

CraftyC said...

They are lovely, especially the pop up one!!
Clairexx

Michelle said...

Oh wow! Your card making are like buses - I pop over and theyve all turned up in one go. They are beautiful cards Dawny, Glad you had a go at the tutorial - nice to do something different sometimes eh!!! Love the pop up card - looks fun!!!
Hope your all well,
Mich
xxx

Mrs Mayne said...

Wow - they're all gorgeous! Love the pop up card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Dawn Wheeler said...

O M G these are fabulous i love them all ,great cards Babe ,Dawnxx

Deb said...

fantastic cards, love the man in the bath

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, I love the guy in the bath and the cute cat

Katty Bell said...

Hi Dawny,
Thanks for dropping by...Glad you likey!
I have just set up another blog if you want a peek... still needs a bit of work, but it's functional!
Enjoy your weekend.OXOX

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend Dawny:)x

tracie said...

well hello hun, nice to see you back. wow gorgeous cards - dont ya just love the new pp downloads. Have a great weekend :-)x

Em said...

These are all TOTALLY gorgeous Dawny!

You have been a busy bee!