Monday, 28 February 2011

Wild Orchid Tilda

Picture 006c copy

Morning peeps and happy Monday to you all xxx

It’s a nice start to the week cos it’s time to check out what’s happening over at the Wild Orchid Challenge  As always we are sponsored by the very wonderful ….

image

… and get a load of this week’s fab prize….

SAMSUNG

We have a nice theme for you as well cos this week

Anything Goes

and ….

Picture 001c copy

… this is what I did.

Yes I used the blue and lemon colour theme again …….   because I coloured them both in at the same time (this was the other little cutie I referred to in my last post!!)

So Copics used  were the same as last time ..

E00, E21. R11, R20 (skin), E42, E50 (hair), B0000, Boo, B02, Y0000, Y00, Y02, Y06, Y11, Y38, W00, W1, W3

and the yellow paper was a freebie I got ages ago. It was sooo long ago that I cannot for the life of me remember where or who it was from, sorry,  but thanks to them anyway because it is one of my fave springtime papers.

It’s zingy-tastic :)

Picture 007c copy copy

A little arrangement which used ……

   ** NEW ** 20 YELLOW MULBERRY PAPER WILD ROSES 30mm    ** NEW ** 10 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER HELLEBORES STEM FLOWERS     ** NEW ** 25 WHITE MULBERRY HIP ROSEBUDS 

50 YELLOW MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES - 10mm       50 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER CLOSED ROSE BUDS - 6mm  50 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER ASTER DAISY STEM FLOWERS

… these beautiful Wild Orchid Crafts blooms and once again if you click on the pic it will take you to the right place over at the shop.

The pale blue rosebuds started out as white but I coloured them with Copics to match her hat :)

lacec

I pleated a length of the white cotton lace that you can see here

Picture111001c copy copy      Picture 001c copy copy

The nesties I used are classic circles  and large classic inverted scalloped circles which you can get from Tracy at Dies To Die For and the sparkly gems are of course from WOC.

Incidentally, if you want to match the gems to the colours you are using on your card, the clear ones colour beautifully with Copics or Pro Markers :)

Picture 002c copy           Picture 003c copy

Picture 004c copy

And there we are all done. I’m off to do some work now but I’ll see you tomorrow with something Papertake /  Lili-tastic so until then, have the fabbiest day and hugs to all xxx

10 comments:

petra,s cards said...

whowww this is sooooo beautiful!!!!!
xx petra

Jane said...

OMG! This is a work of art!!!xx

Maria Therese said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!!!

sandiblu said...

Dawny !!! this is a stunning piece of art and in some of my fave colours. The blue and yellow look so wowza togather everything just pops off the card. Awesome !!!!

Hugs, sandra xx

Dora said...

Woo hooo this is so scrummily gorgeous, I love those flowers, so fresh xx

Joanna said...

I love your card and how it is so beautifully put together. I must make a comment on how you add the photos of the flowers beneath....wonderful idea! I always admire these flowers but there is so much choice in size and colour I never know what to order. The fact that you have put a photo and a description with a link to the Wild Orchid website will certainly help when I make my 1st order!

Cazza said...

Dawny this is FAB hon!! What a beautiful card :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

these Easter Tildas are so gorgeous with the bunnies, you temptress, beautiful spring card and very pretty flowers. janex

yvon said...

This is again so beautiful Dawny. Love those bright springy colors.
Hugs, Yvon

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Dawny :)

Saw this card over on the WOC blog and just had to pop over to comment.

Gorgeous, fizzy card, glorious colours and really stunning.

have a great week,

hugs

xxalisonxx