Monday, 17 January 2011

Getting Sentimental

Picture 008c copy

Morning peeps and hope that you are all OK xxx

There’s good news and bad news.

The bad news is that it’s the start of the week (grrr, I HATE Mondays!!!) but the good news it’s time for another Wild Orchid Challenge – woohoooo - and this week our theme is

Let’s Get Sentimental

There’s more good news as well cos check out the fab prize …..

WOC-15-160111

AND we are being sponsored by the fabulous ……

BLOG BANNER - SPONSORED BY LOTV 600

so there’s also a …..

10giftvoucher

…. up for grabs :)

Awesome prize or what!!!!

So this is what I did……

Picture 002 copy11 copy

The image is ‘Time For A Cuppa’, one of the gorgeous Lili Of The Valley Tea & Chat images and I coloured her with theses Copics -

Skin: E00, E21, R11, R20

Hair: E50

Clothes etc: B0000, B00, B02, B12, C00, C1, E0000, RV0000, RV000, RV10

The papers are all Nitwits (ohh that sounds awful doesn't it – they probably say the same about me lol!!)

Picture 007c copy

The beautiful blooms are all of course from the very wonderful Wild Orchid Crafts, and I used 20mm open roses, 10mm open roses, 6mm closed rosebuds, 5mm closed rosebuds,  and white  and blue gypsophilia

The pretty little pink self adhesive rhinestones are also  from Wild Orchid Crafts

Picture 009c1

The sentiment is a Dreamy Days Circular Sentiment from Lili Of The Valley.

And it’s back again, yes Lord Tim’s fab and funky scalloped die has put in another appearance :)

I can’t help it, it was sitting there on my desk (cos I was too bone idle to put it away), and I thought ‘ohhh why not’!!

Picture 003c copy      Picture 004c copy

Picture 006c copy

So that’s me card done for today chicksies.

Did you see Dancing On Ice last night peeps?  I thought the Eastender boy was awesome and so was Chloe Madeley although how she must have felt  having her folks in the audience whooping it up I can only imagine – poor kid!!!  And you’d think with all their dosh that they’d have got something a bit better than the letter things they were holding up (I could have made them for them – they only had to ask lol!!!). I didn't think I was going to like Robert van-illa Ice Ice Baby either but I actually did warm to him.

And is it me or is Jason Gardner over-stepping it just a bit?

He’s there to give a ‘critique’ of course, but I think he gets a bit personal at times. Wasn't keen on the nappy ref to Henry from Neighbours – probably cos I was eating at the time (puke, bluhhhh).  And he and Karen Barber do NOT get on – that’s as plain as the nez sur ma visage, that’s for sure!!!! 

Nice teeth though :)

Anyway I’m waffling again so I’ll be offski. I’ll be back tomorrow with something ‘Papertake-ie’ lol!!! Have a great day and see you then.

Huggiest of hugs to all xxx

14 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh Dawny, I hate Mondays too hun! Super card though, that's cheered me up a bit, and your floral arrangement is amazing! Hugs Sxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous.
luv
Debby

Ta Da! Crafts said...

A beautiful card, perfect for cheering up a Monday!

Hilly's Crafts said...

Hi, wow absolutely gorgeous card - love the image and the design and the colours you have used xx big hugs xx

Jane said...

My "wee" package of LOTV stamps has just arrived (don't tell baggage control...snuck them in!!) Your card is inspirational...hope mine turns out this great xxx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card sweetie!!

sandiblu said...

Beautiful card Dawny, takes me back to my youth !!! lol

hugs, sandiblu xx

analia cristina said...

OHHH!!!is beautifuuuul!!!

angelwhispers said...

Hate mondays too and tues, wed etc!! lol Roll on weekends and bank holidays!!

Love the card such beautiful colour and the design perfect! Chanelle xx

Stacey said...

Wow Dawny, this is gorgeous! Your flowers look beautiful together and the colour combo is delish x

Cazza said...

Awwww Dawny this is so sweeeet :o) I love the pastel colurs you've chosen and what a fab stamp!! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Lorraine said...

Just beautiful! Love the soft colors and your coloring of that sweet image.

Jennie said...

Scrummy card Dawny! :)

xxx

PepPop said...

Beautiful card Dawny. Jaqui x