Monday, 18 October 2010

Pretty Pastels – But No Pink!!!!!

 

image

Morning peeps and hope you are all well xxx

Well it’s Monday and what better way to start the week than with a nice Wild Orchid Challenge.

Today we have a challenge which was right up my street cos it’s all about pastels which of course I just LOVE, and …

Picture 002 copy

… this is what I did.

I coloured this gorgeous  little hAnglar girl with Copics in the following colours -

Skin: E00, E21, R11, R20

Hair: E42, E50

Clothes: B0000, B00, B12, B60, BV0000, BV02

and of course you can get your Copics from Tracy at Dies To Die For .

bloom

I made up a little arrangement using these Wild Orchid Crafts  blooms -

1 x 35mm cream curly wild rose, 2 x 15mm light pink open roses, 2 x 10mm  white open roses, 2 x 10mm baby pink open roses2 x 8mm two tone pink semi open roses & 4 x 4mm lilac closed rose buds

Picture 008 copy copy

There’s a mixture of 3mm and 5mm white self adhesive pearls and the sweet Pink Petticoat sentiment is from the Girly Curly Sentiments Collection.

paper

The papers are also Pink Petticoat and they are from the Vintage Rose collection – these are perfect for this challenge – and I also used a MS PATP eyelet lace punch (just for a change!!!)

 

Picture 004 copy

Picture 005 copy

 

Picture 006 copy

And that’s it done.

If you get a sec peeps check out the DT cards – OMG they are a sight for sore eyes!!!

I was oh so sad to see Diva Fever leaving XF last night. I really liked them and they always made me smile  cos I think they had a  bit of the feel good factor about them. I wasn’t surprised to see Storm leave though (is it just me or is there something a bit scary about him peeps!!). I wouldn't like to call it right now as there are a few that would get my vote. It’s going to be quite interesting I think over the next few weeks.

Righty-oh, I’m off to do a bit of work.

Have great day and see you tomorrow. I’d leave you with a sneakie peekie but my camera is still charging so I haven’t done the pics yet!!

Have a great day lovely peeps and hugs to all xxx

8 comments:

Katiejane said...

This is gorgeous Dawny, stunning shades you've used there.
Katie x

Jane said...

Great card Ms Piggy, love the pastel colours...just beautiful! You're right Storm was a tad (alot TAD!) scarey!!! Have a great day xx

PepPop said...

Beautiful card. Love the way you've arranged the pearls. I'm an Aiden fan :) Jaqui x

Anne said...

Fantastic Dawny, lovely colours. Hugs x

Riet said...

So wonderful card Dawny,I love the image and the colours.
So beautiful papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Diane said...

I love that pastel colour combo, Dawny and her light blonde hair - just gorgeous!
Diane x

Kim said...

Dawny this is absolutely gorgeous hun! What a fantastic card...I sooooo love your pastel usage! Gorgeous!
Hugs~ Kim

Beth said...

Oh Dawny, this is so pretty! I love this paper collection and this colour is lovely! Fab flowers too!

Love Beth xx