Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Heather and hAnglar :)

image

It’s a fab combi don’t you think, and I do love these colours together as well.

But firstly, the HUGEST of apols that I am so late posting this cos it was scheduled for Monday. I was up to me bits with one thing and another and should have checked that it had gone on OK and I didn’t . 

So over at the Wild Orchid Challenge, our theme this week is Stitch It Up and we want to see either real or cheaty faux stitching which is what I went for (my fake stuff is wonky enough but if I tried with a sewing machine it would be even worse cos I cant sew a straight line to save my life!!).

Picture 004 copy

And this is the old card.

This little beaut is one of my new Limited Edition H&S images which arrived last week.  I coloured her with Copics and added the teeniest bit of Glamour Dust.

bloom

I did a bit of flower arranging with some white heather stems,  a 25mm ivory wild rose, some 6mm 2 tone lilac / white closed rosebuds,  some 6mm ivory closed rosebuds and finally some long green grass.

And of course there are a few pretty self adhesive pearls  in that gorgeous turquoise shade.

det

The papers matched the pearls so well (or the other way around!!) and I used my MS PATP eyelet lace punch and my new  classic diamond nesties which I am really loving. 

Picture 008 copy

Some dimension ….

Picture 009 copy

… and a dodgy angle pic to finish.

If you want to go shopping here’s where it all came from -

Blooms and pearls – all from Wild Orchid Crafts

Copics, MS PATP punch set and nesties - Dies To Die For

Papers -  Nitwits Collection (Noah’s Ark)

So that’s what should have been happening on here on Monday if dopey Dawny had been on planet Earth instead of planet Zanussi and I guess that late is better than never.

Well that’s it today peeps.

I’m off to sort the pile of paper on my desk which has been getting steadily higher and higher due to the fact that I have been ignoring it for a few days. I used to believe that if you ignored something it would go away but this lot doesn't seem to want to do that.

Have a fabulous Wednesday and see you tomoz with some more cardage.

Hugs to all xxx

9 comments:

Anne said...

Absolutely stunning! Love that MS punch, I don't have that one!!! Hugs x

Debs M x said...

gorgeous card, love the colours too x

Jane said...

SIGH! xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart of card Dawny.
luv
Debby

PepPop said...

Beautiful card Dawny. Love the white heather flowers, stunning! Jaqui x

LilyPuss Cards said...

So Gorgeous..just love your clean and simple style..and that sweet little image...its all too yummy for words...lol
Hugs
Jan..x

Marina said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous!
I love that image, the colours, the design, the flowers, ... just all ;O).

Hugs,
Marina

Alizabethy said...

What a fabulous card - I just love it!

Alizabethy said...

What a fabulous card - I just love it!