Monday, 6 September 2010

Pretty Pins & Pearls

image

Morning peeps and I hope that this has worked cos it is one of me scheduled posts so it’s going to be a bit of a shortie!!!

Today we have the most gorgeous challenge for you over at the Wild Orchid Challenge cos it is

Pins & Pearls

Of course, I didn't need to to be told twice for is one and unlike my last card, this is very  VERY like me!!

Picture 003 copy

This is what I did, and no Copics today because I used one of the Lili Of The Valley die cuts (how fab are these for when you are in a rush!!!)

bloom

The beautiful blooms are all of course from Wild Orchid Crafts are a mixture of  35mm light violet wild roses20mm white open roses,  15 mm paper roses from the purple / lilac tone floral foundations and 10mm white open roses.

I also added some pearl sprays and a bit of  a chopped off swirl:)

bow

This little arrangement is made up of purple  organza ribbonwhite heather and silver pins.

paper

Pretty Pink Petticoat gingham and a white mat cut using the MS eyelet lace punch – I think they look lovely together

Picture 004 copy

And that's me done.

I’ll be back in the morrow with a helping of Papertake cardage but  till then, have a great day and hugs to all xxx

10 comments:

Sol said...

This is lovely! Love the soft colours. Cute image and great colour theeme! :)

Carol D said...

Hi Dawny, Just wanted to say I love your cards, and that your article in Cardmaking and papercraft mag is fantastic and love the cards you made for it. Might just have to buy those LOTV stamps.

Big Hugs Carol xx

Jane said...

Oh card envy...DO you ever lose your mojo...not sure by your cards that you ever do...another beauty!!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card Dawny!!! I love all your beautiful details and I was going to tell you all about your beautiful coloring and how I love the effect of keeping the flowers uncolored!!!! LOL But it still looks beautiful all the same! I would never have known the difference!!!
Hope you have a lovely week!
:)Kathy

Diane said...

Such a pretty, feminine card, Dawny - just lovely!
Diane x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Dawny,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Macpurp said...

this is so sweet! i love the lilac and white. what did you use on her beads?
love teen xx

Alicia said...

Gorgeous card as always...so fresh and pretty. Love the gingham paper.
Alicia xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors and that image is adorable! You've sure got yourself a beautiful stash of the most gorgeous flowers! LOVE them all! Hope you're doing well, ladybug! It's been WAY too long since we've chatted. Big hugs to you!
Sharon

tanja said...

Such a gorgous card is this so soft the colours

by by tanja