Monday, 20 September 2010

2 x Tilda & LOTSA Pics :)

paper copy

Hi peeps and hope everyone had a great weekend xxx

There’s 2 cards and a lorra lorra  pics on here today so I’ll keep the waffle to a minimum!!

The first card is for our challenge over at Wild Orchid Challenge which is always a nice way to start the week I think, and this week we want to see ribbons and bows.

Picture 001 copy

So quite a different colour scheme for me, but one I quite like, and once again I’ve used an old Tilda and coloured her with Copics, which you can get from Tracy at Dies To Die For.  IRL Tilda doesn't look like she’s been in the sun too long and started to peel – that is entirely due to my fabulous editing skills (bet you are all sooo jealous!!)

I used 2 bows, both made using organza ribbon in silver grey and yellow.

blooms

The blooms I used are  a 25mm white open rose,  a 35mm yellow wild rose,  a 25mm deep ivory hybrid rose and 2 x 10mm white open roses – I coloured one with a  Copic to match the image. I also added some pearl sprays and these, along with the blooms and ribbon are all available from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I also used my new Magnolia Swedish Lace die which I think is so pretty :)

paper

The delish paper is of course Pink Petticoat – I used Stripes and Doodle Dots in silver and sunshine colours.

Picture 005 copy

So that’s the first card.

Picture 001 copy

The second card is for this week’s challenge over with the Pocket Full Of Posies girlies and this week, I am their Guest Designer – woohoooo!!! I was so chuffed to be asked so hugest of thank yous to Sandie and the team xxx

They have a lovely challenge for you as well and it is Lavender & Lace – how gorgeous!!

Picture 005 copy

Again I used 2 older images and again I coloured them with Copics, which you can get from Tracy at Dies To Die For (there’s also loads of new stuff in so nip over and have a mooch if you get a sec. This link will take you to the ‘newies’ page

Picture 004 copy

The flowers are Marianne Designs  Creatable –  Flowers Style 1 from DTDF, and I just used 2 together and added a button and some pearl stamens which you can get from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I used good old Big Bertha again aka  Deep Edger Border Punch - Flower Bed, again from DTDF

paper

The papers (Pretty Little Hearts) and the sentiment ribbons are both from Liz at Pink Petticoat

So that’s me done for today and like Arnie, I’ll be back ……………tomorra with a bit of Papertake magic (ooh is that clue????)

Have a great day and hugs to all xxx

13 comments:

Jane said...

Sigh...just lovely XX

Sharon Keanly said...

Oh Dawny, what a pleasure visiting your blog. Just love your cards. They are super cute.

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful cards Dawny, love all the details and sweet Tildas.
luv
Debby

Rebekah said...

These cards are gorgeous Dawny, love that cute first Tilda image and your easel card in the lilacsis lovely, must have a look at that border punch! Hugs Rebekah xx

Astrid said...

In one Word lovely, great, beautiful, both of the cards.
Hugs Astrid

pinky said...

Wow love your cards, so inspirational. The photos show the detail to a tee!!
Pinky

Macpurp said...

these are beautiful! I love the colour combos you have used.

love teen x

Sue said...

Hi Dawn
aww two gorgeous cards, awesome colouring as always,, luv the yellow, striking card, sue,x

Monique said...

Just Beautiful...So many little details done to perfection!! Great work :)

cockney blonde said...

Beautiful cards and so much detail, x

Tracey T said...

I love the yellow and silver-grey colour combo, Dawny. Beautiful cards, as always. Yours enviously, Tracey x

Maria said...

Hi Dawny. These cards are fabulous. Love that you are using the older Maggies. You're inspiring me to dust mine off as well. Oh and I love how you embellished your button with the flowers. Hugs, Maria

Aussie Loz said...

OMGosh... two stunning cards Dawny! Love them both, esp that gorgeous purple and white flower! Gorgeous ♥