Monday, 23 August 2010

Sparkly Double Dose Of Fabulousness

 

image

Hi peeps and hope that you are all well and that you had a great weekend. We were so mad busy that I am almost glad to go back to work for a rest!!!!! 

What  a nice way to start the week with a lovely Wild Orchid Challenge :)  and this week we are challenging you to

Make It Sparkle

so we want to see lots of sparkle and bling included in your work.

Not only is it a brilliant challenge and the DT cards are just gorgeous, but  there are 2  fab prizes as well - 

sponsored-by-lotv

woc-23-08-2010

If you want to get your mitts on them, you know what to do and where to go lovely peeps xxx

1

So this is my card and although it doesn’t look very sparkly, I promise you that it is!!

I used a pretty Lili Of The Valley die cut and I added a dusting of  good old Glamour Dust

Picture 003 copy

… then I Glimmer Misted the baby pink 35mm wild rose, added a couple of   two-tone baby pink 20mm open roses,  some pale pink 6mm closed rosebuds  and a baby pink 10mm open rose.

blooms

… and finished off with a few more cos you can’t have too much of a good thing :)

Of course, all of the blooms are from the wonderful Wild Orchid Crafts.

punch

The eyelet lace punch is courtesy of Tracy over at Dies To Die For an of course, that’s been Glamour Dusted as well!!!

Picture 004 copy

And that’s me done peeps.

I have so much to catch up with  today so I am on a real flyer so please excuse the mega short post,  but I’ll be back in the morrow with a bit of Papertake cardage.

Have a great day and hugs to all xxx

14 comments:

Marina said...

Oh, your card is just beautiful!
I love it!

Hugs,
Marina

Debs M x said...

gorgeous card x

Julie said...

Lovely card Dawny

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous as always x

Janette said...

Gorgeous card,very sparkley and girlie...fabulous.xx

Berni said...

Fab card Dawny. How I love that MS punch!
Berni

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card Dawny, adorable image, love the round the page punch, fab dotty paper too!
Kelly.x

Jane said...

SIGH!! XX

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Dawny. I love that sweet image.

Kat x

Cheryl said...

oh this is just perfection,hun hugs cheryl xxxx

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card! That image is too sweet!

debby4000 said...

Adorable card Dawny, sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So beautiful card Dawny,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

PepPop said...

Beautiful!! Jaqui x